Tuesday 29 April 2014

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (of your life!)



Seriously.

I know I've got your hopes up high now, but honestly this is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever come across and I feel it suits all cookie types.

It's chewy and soft of the inside, and can be crunchy on the outside.
(If you don't like crunchy on the outside just take it out sooner rather than later)

I must warn you that these are extremely addictive... And oh so... un...healthy.
Let's pretend they're not so bad for us... And secretly cry inside knowing.

Here we go!


Ingredients.
allaboutzoes.blogspot.com


Serves 10 (approx. 40 cookies)

Preheat oven 160 C (320 F)

1. Add to the bowl:
125g butter (melted)

2. Mix in until dissolved:
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup caster sugar (white sugar)

3. Mix in:
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tsp vanilla essence

4. Gradually add and mix in (option to sift):
1 cup self raising flour*
3/4 cup plain flour*
1 tsp baking powder

*I use whole wheat flour and still turns out perfect!

5. Stir in:
1 cup dark choc chips (I add more... sometimes...)

6. Spoon small dollops onto baking sheet on a tray.
Make sure to leave good space between cookies because they will melt down and spread out a bit.
I make a dollop of about a tablespoon, and that spreads out to approximately 6 cm (2.3 inches) diameter cookie.

DO NOT flatten out the dollop. I used to do this all the time, but do not with these! Trust me, if you follow the recipe they will spread out perfectly on their own and will not rise up.

7. Bake for 12-15 minutes
Let them cool for 3 minutes and eat!


YUMMY!


So simple, so delicious. You can thank me later :) or hate me because they're so darn good :p

Good luck!










No comments:

Post a Comment