Saturday 26 April 2014

It's All About The: Hair!

Welcome to the Series of "It's All About The:"

This post - HAIR!

I have decided to give my bridesmaids different hairstyles, as I am leaning towards having them all in the same attire.

Here are a few of my favourites, and ones that I will most likely have them wear.



Please comment if this is yours.


Let us number the above photo 1 to 12, left to right and then down. As if you were reading.
My favourites are numbers 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, and 12.

Braids are such a beautiful thing that can look so different and amazing. They really add something to the hair. Definitely feminine, neat, and classic (and quite easy to do on yourself if you're on a budget!)




http://bridalmusings.com/


So beautiful and effortless. Gives volume and therefore is flattering to the face. And the ability to add flowers or other embellishments to the hair is a nice touch.




Please comment if this is yours.


LOVE this! So simple, but oh so elegant. If your bridesmaid has long hair, you just can't fail with this style to show it off. 





Please comment if this is yours.


My number one favourite option for my Bridesmaids. This is THE photo. The one that inspired me. I first wanted this on all my bridesmaids, and then I found so many more gorgeous styles as I've shown you now. But this one is just so simple, beautiful, effortless, and I love it so much. 

As you can maybe tell, the trend with my Bridesmaids hair is to include a braid of some sort, and to be an updo whether a bun or ponytail.




artzycreations.com

And last, but certainly not least.

This is it ladies.

My hair.

I'm going with a waterfall braid, and nice big voluminous curls.




What styles are you going for?

Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment